Sunday, October 12, 2008

Scarecrow Festival

We arrived at the Scarecrow Festival in Chappel Hill early Saturday morning. It is sort of like a mini Canton. We had so much fun shopping and people watching! I bought some jewelry, a wooden pull toy for Caden and a little frog bag. Caden was such a trooper going from car seat to stroller and then out and back in again. Poor little guy had fun though.

Here is Caden having some goldfish while we shopped.
Here is a little secret that some of you may not know: I have a jewelry store! I thought this was too funny so I had to take a picture of it.
Here is Caden completely distracted by the crowd.
We took him out of the stroller and let him run around in the grass and he ran right up to the pumpkins.
After our shopping trip, we headed for home. Check out his little rosy cheeks.

Kari, Mom, Connie, we had such a great time and cannot wait to do it again! I vote that we hit the Bluebonnet Festival in the Spring and end it in the Fall with the Scarecrow Festival! Ladies, I leave you 3 with these images to commemorate our trip.


THE HEADBAND



ETHOS WATER



THE GERMAN SHEPHERD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the time of my life this weekend! I got to spend some sweet moments with little Caden too! I vote "yes" on the Bluebonet Festival"! We will have to make this a yearly tradition, girls! And the last 3 pics...I almost fell out of this chair when I saw them!!

Jamie said...

Ahh...inside jokes are never fun when you are on the outside. LOL. Anyway, it looks like you all had a great time and made some good memories.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed