Monday, October 20, 2008

We Are Alive...

We had an awful weekend. Poor Caden has been so sick and still is! Thursday I was not feeling well and went to the Dr. and then Friday he began to cough and have fever. I was up with him in the night off and on all night Friday and we took him to the After Hours Pediatric Clinic on Saturday. With his history of being hospitalized with RSV last year, they immediately put him on 3 doses of steroids and they had me start breathing treatments (the very ones he was on with RSV). Pat stayed the night Saturday night to help out. Thanks so much Grammie for the potato soup, dessert and helping take care of Cade Man! I took him back to the Dr. this morning and they put him on antibiotics since has not gotten better. We are hoping we are in the final home stretch. We have all had a rough weekend. I just wanted to update you all since I had received some e-mails asking about the blog! I am sorry to Keeley and Jamie for not making the Komen Race on Saturday. There is always next year. I'm glad you guys had fun though!

3 comments:

kiki said...

So sorry Cade man has been sick. We have all had it too including Luke. I think he is on the mend now, but it was no fun. Get well all of you!!

Anonymous said...

Our sweet baby Caden, we are so sorry you are so sick. We are praying for you and for Mommy, too, since she is also sick. We hope you can have a better restful sleep tonight and that your mommy can get a little rest too.

Jamie said...

First of all, do NOT apologize for missing the race on Saturday. Family comes first no matter what. I just hate that you are both sick! I hope you both get to feeling 100% VERY soon.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed