Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Rest of the Weekend

We drove back to Mom's house on Saturday to spend the afternoon and Sunday with her.

GiGi bathed Caden in the sink and he had a blast! Check out that smile!

Mom and I went shopping Saturday night and then out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant. Here is Caden rocking back and forth in the highchair.

Caden decided to do a little highchair dancing to the music while we were eating. Check out my silly dancing baby.

Here is Caden and GiGi with the wooden pull toy I got him in Chappel Hill. He loves it and pulls it all over the place!

Here is Caden getting some kisses from Mommy.Aunt Kay came over Sunday morning to visit. Thank you GiGi for the homemade pancakes! Here is Aunt Kay and Caden playing.Aunt Kay let Caden play with her new I-Phone. Caden thought he was something else walking around talking on the phone.

2 comments:

Jay, Stephanie and Luke Miller said...

Cute bath pic....I don't think Luke would fit in our sink! He has long legs.

Jamie said...

That last picture is so stinkin' cute!! He must have been pretending he was talking to me. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed