Saturday, October 25, 2008

Other Saturday Happenings

Avery is fascinated with using her little hands and putting them in shoes and crawling around with them.

'Caden, don't tell me what to do. I do this all the time.'
Kari and I decided to take the babies for a wagon ride while Lane led the way on his bike.
I love my Lanerbugs. Check out his cool Frankenstein pin we made together!
All 3 kiddos!
Lane leading us on.
ACHOO!I love this picture of their little feet in the wagon.
'Caden, you drink your water, I'm going to eat this strap.'
I thought this picture was cool because Lane is in the background swinging.
Later that night we all went out to dinner. Here are the 3 kids before we left. Wow, is it hard to get them to all look at the camera and sit still at the same time. Poor Lane!

Tim and I with the the twinkies!Bamber and Bella. Here we are playing when we got home.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't get over Caden and Avery's matching outfits! They look SO cute! I also can't believe how big Lane is getting! I'm so glad you guys got to spend some time together.

Anonymous said...

I have three of the cutest little grandkids in the whole wide world!!
This weekend will be one to remember for a very long time! I will be there next year!!!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

your picture captions always crack me up. watch your mail, you should be getting a piece of mail from me in a day or two.

Anonymous said...

You would look great with a little girl too!!!!LOL...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed