Sunday, October 12, 2008

Friday

Friday I brought Caden to work with me again so we could leave to head back down to Conroe. Dad is in Colorado so us girls thought we would have a 'Girls Weekend' with Caden of course!
'Mommy, do not take my Cookie Monster remote control from me please. It is bad enough that you and Daddy are always taking YOUR remotes from me.'

Here is Caden wearing his Dracula light-up shirt from Grammie. Thank you Grammie! Here is Caden typing away at Mommy's office.

We arrived at GiGi's house and she had a Halloween gift for him! It was a ghost trick-or-treat container with pj's that had trucks on them, a Cookie Monster book and a Pumpkin bib! Thank you GiGi! Of course Caden had to sit down right then and have GiGi read to him.

Our Girls Weekend (with Caden) was in Chappel Hill near Brenham. We left Friday afternoon to drive there and once we checked in at the hotel, we went out to dinner at an Italian place. Here is Caden waiting for the food to arrive. His shirt says 'I don't have an off button', how appropriate!

2 comments:

Jay, Stephanie and Luke Miller said...

I love the picture with his hand on his hip....so cute!

Jamie said...

He's already got lots of good Halloween stuff! I love all the Cookie Monster stuff too. Stetson can't wait to play with you again.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed