Monday, May 30, 2011

Anniversary Date

For the past few years Mom and Dad have kept Caden the weekend of our anniversary.  We always go to Steve Field's Steakhouse and have such a great time.  Here we are about to leave!

 Here we are on the way to eat!  I love my T!

They always give us a slice of cake for our anniversary.  This cake was delicious!  It was chocolate with chocolate icing (are you jealous Jamie? LOL) and it had an orange chocolate glaze....Soooooo good!

My anniversary gift!  I also got Godiva truffles!  He is so good to me!  Love you T!

3 comments:

GiGi said...

I am so glad you and Tim got to go out and what a fine place to go! Tim has great taste in purchasing jewelry. This necklace is beautiful!

Jamie said...

You guys clean up pretty good! I hope y'all had a nice adult evening and enjoyed every minute of it. I AM jealous about the cake but you can keep the orange glaze!

The necklace is BEAUTIFUL and looks great on you! Such a thoughtul gift!

Also, your hair rocks!!

Jamie said...

oops...that should be thoughtful.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed