Friday, May 20, 2011

He Loves His Mommy

Yesterday morning as I was getting ready for work, I started to put on my bracelet that I have had FOREVER and it snapped sending all the beads all over the floor.  Caden heard me say, 'OH NO!' and came running in to see what was wrong.  I told him I was so sad that my bracelet broke and here was his response:

'Okay Mommy, here's the deal.  After I get out of school today, I will go buy you some pink flowers.  I can't do it right now because we have to leave in 5 minutes to go to school.'  (HEART MELTING!)

So after school we stopped by the store and he picked these out for me.  I love my little man, he has the most tender heart!  Made me forget all about that old bracelet that broke!


3 comments:

Jamie said...

What a cutie! He's already a little charmer. :)

Keeley said...

Awwww, that's so sweet. Good job Cason!

Keeley said...

Ok, I'm a dork Caden, clearly! I get my friends kids mixed up... just responded to a post on FB with for a friend whose little guy is named Cason... just too close. Sorry. Caden, you rock! Your mom is a lucky lady!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed