Friday, May 27, 2011

GiGi & Poppa's Day 1

Caden is spending the weekend with GiGi and Poppa!  I took him to work with my yesterday and we left work at 11 and met Poppa half-way.  I wondered how he would do when I dropped him off to Dad, but he quickly said, 'OKAY! Love you too!  Let's go Poppa!'  No sweat!

Mom and Kari have been sending me pictures from their phone so I had to share them!  They decided to all go and see Kung Fu Panda 2! 

Here is Caden behind Poppa at the theater getting the movie tickets!

Here are the 3 amigos Bella, Caden and Lane enjoying some popcorn!

 Caden can put away the popcorn but in this picture he is eating animal crackers!

Here they are in front of the Cars 2 movie poster!  Mommy and Daddy cannot wait to take him to see that one!
 In front of Kung Fu Panda 2 poster!
GiGi and Poppa got him a sword that glows.  I'm not sure he's happy about it...what do you think?

I talked to him this morning and he was very excited to tell me all about the movies and cannot wait for another adventure today!  Thank you for sending all the pics to me so I can share on the blog Mom and Kari!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Great pictures! I want to go to Gigi and Poppa's too!!

GiGi said...

Jamie, you should come down next time! I can add two more to our list of grandbabies! This night was the beginning of a fun-filled weekend!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed