Sunday, May 1, 2011

Love my Bestie!

It is no secret that I realllllllly want a baby girl!  I've been 'thinking pink' and hoping that given the fact that I was so sick during the 1st trimester that I am indeed carrying a girl!  

Last night we went to J and Jamie's house for a delicious steak dinner complete with corn on the cob, bread and asparagus!  I actually tried asparagus for the first time in my life!  I know, CRAZY!  AND I liked it!

After we finished eating Jamie handed me a gift bag.  The contents are below!  I was her 'drug' dealer a.k.a. 'chocolate' dealer when she was pregnant with Stetson.  I would put Snickers bars on her desk at work to feed her addiction!  Now that we no longer work together, she HOOKED ME UP with my favorite chocolate candy:  CADBURY EGGS!!!!!  I was beyond thrilled.  There are actually 3 full-size eggs in each package!  Do the math!  I got 18 of them!!!!!  She also included some diapers which will be used of course and a Rock Princess dress/tutu/onesie for the 'baby girl' I hope I have.  She did include the gift receipt, just in case though!
We love you guys and thank you so much for a wonderful night!  Caden had a blast playing with Stetson and Cassidy!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Awe, love you too!! We can't wait to meet HER!! :)

We had so much fun last night as well! Thanks for coming over and spending the evening with us! We will definitely have to do it again soon!

GiGi said...

Oooh, how precious! I can picture a little baby girlie in that little outfit! And looks like you've got the chocolate to keep you going for a while now! ha!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed