Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day



A Precious Mother


Mom You've given me so much,

Love from your heart

and the warmth of your touch.

The gift of life and you're a friend to me.

We have a very Special Bond

which only comes from God...

I'm sure you agree.

As a child I would say Mommy I Love You,

Now you're my Mother so dear

I love you even more

with each and every new year.

If I could had chosen,

I would have picked no other.

Than for you...to be my lifelong friend

and Precious Mother.
********************************************************
I love you Mom, more every day.  I cherish our conversations every day and look forward to them.  You are a fantastic mother, confidant and friend.  You mean the world to me and I hope that one day my children will appreciate me at least 1/2 as much as I do you.  Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Happy Mother's Day to ALL the Moms today! :)

2 comments:

GiGi said...

What sweet words! I cherish our daily chats too. I am so blessed to have you for a daughter. You are a fantastic mom and it shows by the love Caden has for you. Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful daughter!

Jamie said...

Happy Mother's Day!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed