Friday, May 27, 2011

GiGi and Poppa's Day 2

Day 2 at Poppa and GiGi's and Caden is still having a blast.  Tonight is Slumber Party night!  Bella and Lane are staying at GiGi and Poppa's house too!  
Here is Caden sliding on 'GiGi and Poppa's Playground':
Caden, Lane and Bella swinging!  Seems like just yesterday Lane was Caden's age!  Where has the time gone?!
Here they are playing school at the bar.  Lane is the teacher and I think he has 2 great students!
SHOCKER PICTURE:  My son is not and has not ever been a fan of ice cream.  He has one bite and he is finished.  EXCEPT at GiGi's house.  It must taste different!  Here he is eating Blue Bell ice cream with M&M's and hard shell chocolate.  I am also told that he has eaten green beans and fried squash!  Who is this child?!
Here they are playing in the water!  I can remember playing in the sprinkler at my grandparent's house!  So fun!
 Reading with Poppa!

After they read with Poppa it was time to play Pin the Tail on the Donkey.  Check out Caden in this cute visor!

 Getting the mask, just right....
 Cheesing it up!  I love our little monkey!
Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 3! :)

2 comments:

GiGi said...

I cannot tell you how much fun this was, keeping all three kids overnight! It was one laugh after another the entire night! I shall never forget this time with our precious babies!

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness what fun!! These are priceless memories!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed