Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So Mommy Won't Forget:

These sayings probably mean nothing to you all, but I'm logging them so I won't forget.  I currently have pregnant head!

Me:  This traffic is driving me NUTS!
Caden:  Well it is driving me coconuts!
*************
Me:  Goodnight sweet pea!  Love you!
Caden:  Goodnight Mommy, love you too!  Will you be my girlfriend?
Me:  Sure I will!
Caden:  Okay, Me, Mommy and Daddy are a family and we will live in this house forever until my Baby Sister comes!  (we do not know what we are having, but he's convinced it is a girl!)
*************
Me:  Caden, please go put your shoes in your closet.
Caden:  Oh Mommy I think that's a great idea!
Me:  Good!  I'm so glad you agree!
*************
Caden smarted off to me once and I said, 'You better watch your mouth!'  So that is where this comes from:
Me:  Caden!  Go put your clothes in the dirty clothes NOW!
Caden:  (in run-on sentence form) You better watch your mouth I'm just kidding!
*************
After dinner one night as I was clearing the table:
Caden:  Oh I know Mommy!  How about Me and My Daddy go play hockey and you clean up the kitchen!  How bout that?!
*************
One night before bedtime, Tim was in the hot tub, so Caden and I joined him.  He did not have his floaties on but he was standing on the steps inside the hot tub.  After warning him to just stay on the steps, he stepped off and went under and in less than a second I jerked him right out of the water.  When I got him ready for bed he prayed:  Dear God, thank my Mommy because I was underwater and I almost died but she saved my life!  Amen
*************
At Valentine's Day Tim took Caden shopping for me.  They came in the door with gift bags and I was about to open the bags:.
Me: Oh My Goodness Caden!  What is it?
Caden:  It's pj's and clothes Mommy!
I asked!
*************
Caden:  Mommy, you know what?
Me:  What baby?
Caden:  Jesus died on the cross and took our sins!
Me:  That is absolutely right baby!
Caden:  What is sins?
Me:  It is when we do bad things or think bad thoughts or are not very nice.
Caden:  Oh, I'm glad he took my sins. 
*************
Caden:  Mommy can we go swimming when I get home from school?
Me:  No sweetie it is too chilly outside.
Caden: (hands in the air palms facing out) Okay Mommy, here's the deal.  We will go home and you turn the heater on, then we will get in the pool.  Sound good?
Me:  (LOL)
*************
Caden:  Mommy, (pointing to a picture of my Mom's parents who have passed away) that is Memaw and Papaw, they are GiGi's Mommy and Daddy.
Me:  Yes they are.  I loved them very much and miss them every day.
Caden:  How bout this Mommy, we can go to Heaven and see them, then we can come back to our house.
Me:  No baby, we can't go to Heaven...(Caden interupts)
Caden:  Okay, it's closed right now?  What about tomorrow?
*************
That's all I can think of for now!  I'll add more when they occur! ;)

1 comment:

GiGi said...

I am so glad you are writing these down, so that when you get my age, you will not forget! ha! He is such a little comedian! I won't forget the last night we were saying our prayers, God-blessing everybody and when I said, 'Amen', Caden raised up right quick with a frown on his face and said, 'GiGi, you forgot to bless my baby!!'So I quickly God-blessed the baby and then he was ready to lay his head down!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed