Thursday, May 8, 2008

Battle Scars

So here is the Day After picture...his first black/red eye. His daycare lady asked me this afternoon what happened...I totally panicked as if I had something to hide or something! I was like, 'I blogged about it if you want to read! He fell and hit his eye on the coffee table.' She was just inquiring in conversation and was not at all inferring that I had caused this new look for him, but still it was like, 'Well I didn't do it...let me tell you a story about Jesus and the plant...'

3 comments:

Jamie said...

You definitely get the panic feeling at first but when it happens repeatedly...you just laugh. He still looks cute!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's going to be the first of many yet to come. I just hope there's never anything serious. When he gets those little feet to moving and he is walking everywhere, "Katie, bar the door!" (and anything else that gets in his way!!)

Anonymous said...

He still loooks so cute - even with his first red/black eye.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed