Thursday, May 15, 2008

Snacks for Cade Man

Mrs. Sarah (Caden's Daycare lady) told me last week that he just loves his goldfish and honeybee snacks. I thought oh my gosh, he probably feels deprived when he goes home because he gets his baby food and then his puffs or fruit. So I was like, 'Yeah, I'll start feeding him goldfish.' So being a first time Mom and thinking my son could choke to death on baby food if fed to him wrong, I took one goldfish and broke it in half. Go ahead laugh...I'll give you a moment...done? Anyway, Caden looked at me like I was from a different planet...and sort of choked a little. I thought, okay, maybe he eats the flat goldfish and this is the puffed regular kind. Have I mentioned I over-think things?! So yesterday I asked Sarah and she said, 'Oh no, I give him the whole thing, watch' and she does it! I was like, 'Oh, no wonder!' I'm such an idiot! Sarah said that today they will all try watermelon! He wore red just in case he gets it all over him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber - you do really good. You are a great Mom. That little guy is going to be eating you out of house and home really soon.

Anonymous said...

I want to see the pictures of him eating my favorite summer fruit!!! He's gonna love it!!!

Jamie said...

I'm not going to laugh because I'm guilty of the same things. You HAVE to take pictures or video of him eating the watermelon, though!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed