Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Daddy Has Good Taste

Tim has great taste in clothing and I think he 'did good' (in quotes because I know it is not grammatically correct!) in the new outfit he got Caden!

'I am so cool looking I don't even need to look at the camera...this is my best side anyway.' 'TODAY...I WILL PLAY WITH THE EXERSAUCER STANDING UP...
BECAUSE MY NAME IS CADEN AND I SAY SO...' Again with ignoring the camera...it must be a phase!
Here is Caden AFTER Mommy yelled, 'CADEN NO!' when he touch the dangling cord from the lamp in the picture. He's looking at me like, 'Whatever Mom...like me pulling a lamp on top of my head is reallllllllly going to cause injury.'

'If I am really still you can't see me because I am camouflaged against the carpet...'

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Great job, Daddy! You know we love the outfit. LOL

Anonymous said...

Boy! Poppa loves the outfit too! Perfect hunting attire! He really looks good in the camo. If he crawls in the sandbox, he really would be hidden! ha!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed