Saturday, June 21, 2008

Avery Ella's First Birthday

Caden and I drove down to Conroe for Avery Ella's First Birthday. Here are some pics!

This was Friday night once Caden and I got to Mom and Dad's.

Caden and Avery at play. Avery loved Caden's monkey shoes! Avery's beautiful cake made by GiGi! Lane giving Caden some kisses!

'Look at me and all my gifts!'Uncle T and I got Avery a Disney Princess car she can ride on.
Isn't her hat adorable?Big Brother Lane with Avery Ella and her cake.

'Give it to me Mommy, I can't wait to get my hands on it!'

After the party and the naps, GiGi fed Caden his dinner. The Girls and Boys
Bamber and Avery Ella
Aunt Kay and Cade Man GiGi and Poppa and the grandkids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy First Birthday Avery! It looks as though everyone enjoyed your "big day". Your cake is absolutely adorable!!!

Jamie said...

So many great pictures, so many comments to make and so little space to do it all! Here's the condensed version...cake is BEAUTIFUL, Avery is ADORABLE, party looks like it was GREAT, and the family is LOVING!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed