Saturday, June 7, 2008

Thank You Grammie!

So, I went to Dr. Lowry on Thursday and found out I have strep throat. Totally no fun...I think I had it as a young child, but I'm sure I was so resilient that I don't remember that I WISHED I WERE DEAD! It is the worst illness/sickness I can ever remember having. I ache all over, have had fever ranging from 100 to 102.5...You know me Mrs. Vain...well I get to the Dr's office and I ask them after I sign in if I can go ahead and go back into the exam room and lay down. Yes, me Amber! So I did and after I tell Lowry my symptoms he thought I had Mono...so he ran the culture and bam strep throat! I think I have sweat buckets. Anyway, I was good to go on Thursday after the appt. and picking Caden up from Mrs. Sarah's. He was a good boy and I stayed out of his face, but come Friday morning I was dying...I told Tim I didn't think I could even lift him out of bed I was aching so much! So he handled all the morning stuff and took him to Sarah's. His sweet Mom came over and brought me soups, Gatorade, 7-ups, etc. She also cooked dinner for us and picked Caden up and took him to her home to stay the night. I really appreciate it so much! My Mom appreciates her taking care of me too! Cheryl a.k.a. MiMi offered to do the same should we need her. I just want to say we are so blessed to have so many loving grandmothers for Caden that are so willing to do whatever it takes to help out. We love you all and hopefully I will feel better soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wish we lived closer! I'd be over there night and day to help out. If I didn't have to work today, that's just where I'd be!! You did have strep when you was little and it turned into scarlet fevor. You was a sick little girl. You would cry over and over, 'Mommy, I don't feel good...' over and over and over. I could only cry with you, rocking you day and night. HAS TIM ROCKED YOU??? Maybe that will make you feel better!!! :)

Jamie said...

What a sweetheart! You truly are blessed, but so are all of us who know you. I hope you get to feeling better VERY soon. KEEP RESTING!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed