Saturday, June 28, 2008

What a Weekend...So Far!

Poor Baby Caden, he's had a rough weekend so far and it is only Saturday! Last night he was playing with the blind that is in front of the sun room and pulled it away from the door and it snapped back and got his leg. (see below)
Then this morning he wakes up with a spider bite! Yes I checked the bed, and everywhere else and could find nothing! I called my sister and she recommended Epsom Salt and Benadryl, so we'll see! (see below)

Then he got his finger stuck on the safety belt at Kroger in the cart. (again...see below)Let us PRAY that we are done with the injuries!

On a lighter note! Grammie came over last night to see Caden and bring him some cute clothes for the summer. Here's an outfit that she gave him a month or so ago. I think he looks so cute in green!

Mr Bashful...

So we finished up the afternoon in the pool and here is Daddy and Caden before Caden's bath.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Poor baby! He has had a rough weekend!! Tomorrow will be a much better day. I love the new outfit as well! Such a cutie...as always.

Anonymous said...

You precious baby! I'm so sorry that it has really been a rought weekend! Maybe tomorrow will be much better. I love you Baby Caden.

Anonymous said...

I wish I'd been nearby to come to kiss all those bobos! I'm so glad you are better now. I love you bunches!

Jacolyn said...

Just wait until he is more mobile. Boys get all kids of boos boos. I'm so surprised Mack has not has stitches yet.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed