Monday, June 9, 2008

Listen to this Mommy...

Mommy:
'CADEN! No, No, No!'

Caden:
'Mommy, you are never going to believe this...I just happened to be crawling by the coffee table, when BAM, this basket fell out of the bottom of the table and all the pine cones came out!'

Mommy:
'Caden, why are you holding a pine cone?'
Caden:
'Oh, that, well Mommy, I am trying to be helpful in putting them all back...I know it is a crazy story but really, they all jumped out of the basket and fell on the floor! I was actually going to come find you so you could help me pick them up. I know how much you dislike messes!'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just look at that innocent little face! The temptation was just too great to resist!

Kari said...

I am sure someone else knocked it over and he was innocently trying to pick them up for you. Come on Mommy!

Jamie said...

I hate it when that happens!! Caden, I'm so glad that you didn't get hurt when those bad pine cones did that.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed