Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Birthday Dinner for Daddy

Tonight Caden and I took Daddy to Rockfish. I have to apologize to my poor husband for me not liking seafood. We NEVER go out for seafood EVER! I think once since we've been together perhaps?! Anyway...we treated Daddy to dinner and had a wonderful time. I even had a crab cake! I know...amazing right? AND...I LIKED IT! My sister will die!

Here's Tim opening his gifts, he got some cologne from me.
From Caden he got some personalized grilling utensils.
Here's Tim coming after Caden with his tongs.
Here we are at dinner. Caden totally enjoyed people watching!
'You've got to be kidding Daddy...they don't serve Gerber here?'
Our attempt at getting a 'family' photo on Daddy's Birthday! Clearly Caden did not want Mommy in the picture!

5 comments:

Kari said...

Too cute. It looks like you all had a great time!

Jamie said...

A crab cake?! I'm impressed! It looks like Tim had a great birthday dinner and I hope he enjoyed his seafood.

Anonymous said...

Amber - that is so sweet of you to go there. I'm really impressed about the crab cake!!! At least you are willing to try. I believe Daddy had a really good birthday - I know he loved being with his family - Happy Birthday!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you all had such a great time! You and Kari were "people watchers" when you were little too. Crab cakes, huh? So, this means we can all go out for seafood this weekend, huh? YEAHHHHH!!!!

kiki said...

Don't you just love the robeez shoes. Greatest invention ever. I keep my grandson "Luke" in them. That's all he wears.
Amber you have such a darling family.
Kiki (Karen Walker)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed