Monday, June 9, 2008

Random Caden Happenings

We have an artificial plant in the media room that Caden is IN LOVE with! We always tell him no and 'remove him from the scene of the crime', but there is something about a fake plant that the kid loves...Here's a video of the aftermath of him pulling it over...he's kicking at it like, 'Mom it just fell on me and I can't get it off!' Yeah...right!

Caden loves his little rocking chair that was mine as a little girl. Here he rocking with Daddy.

Here's Caden with his favorite piece of the new table GiGi got him...the phone! He bangs it on the fireplace hearth, on the table, on the coffee table, then when all else fails, he eats it.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Too cute! I don't know what is more cute to hear Caden kicking the plant or hearing my big sister discipline her child! I love it.

Anonymous said...

How funny! It really does seem like he's trying to shake the plant off! Are you really sure it didn't fall on top of him????
(words of a grandma)HA! :)

Jamie said...

That is hysterical (probably because it isn't me). I love the other pics too!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed