Monday, June 2, 2008

Miss Me?

Tim's Mom called me tonight because she said she had a feeling something was wrong because there were no postings! Well, I stayed home from work today. This 2nd Rhizotomy was a bear let me tell you. I am glad they are both over now and ready to begin my pain-free life! So, for all the grandmothers that were having withdrawals today, here are some pictures!

Here are my guys playing around before Caden's bedtime.
I then caught Caden underneath his Jumperoo. The child is fascinated with cords. Notice he's holding the camera cord that goes to the computer!
Mom and I caught Caden on Sunday dismantling his mobile. Here he is standing on it!

5 comments:

Kari said...

I luv the one of him standing on the mobile. That is too funny! He looks like he's into trouble!! So sweet and innocent looking.

Jamie said...

I thought that's what happened, but I didn't want to call and disturb you. I hope you can begin the pain-free portion of your life soon. I love the photos too!

Holton Clan said...

Great pictures! He is getting so big.. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Amber - I hope you get to feeling a lot better really soon. I guess I can go a day and not see a new picture but it really isn't easy (lol). Thank you for all the hard work I know this takes to do it every day. My precious little Caden could never be in trouble!?!?!? Not with Grammie.

Anonymous said...

These are so sweet. I loved watching him tear that mobile up!He was so determined to get his hands on that bear so he could play with him!! I had so much fun staying up there with ya'll and playing with my honey. I'm looking forward to the next time when I can kiss those soft little cheeks!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed