Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Part II

Well Caden and I fixed an egg, bacon and cheese omelet for Daddy and brought him breakfast in bed this morning and gave him his gifts. Caden got him a cool picture frame that says 'DADDY' with spots for photos and a canvas picture of Caden and Daddy with a saying on it for Daddy's office. Tim got some swim trunks from my parents, a James Dobson book from his Mom and a nice Kenneth Cole wallet from her as well! Tim had a great Father's day and took James and Caden shopping around this a.m. so Mommy could get some rest! Caden pulled an all-nighter! Here's Caden and Daddy before they went shopping.
Caden's shirt says 'I Get My Muscles From My Daddy'

Here's James and Tim last night chilling on the patio.

'Mommy made an omelet for Daddy but Mommy and I had birthday cake for breakfast!'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim, looks like you had a great Father's Day! Good for you!! You're a great dad and I'm sure in the years to come, you and Caden are going to be BIG buddies!

Jamie said...

Breakfast in bed...the best! Cake for breakfast...even better!! I hope you all had a great day and Amber, I hope you caught up on that sleep.

Kari said...

Too cute. It sounds like you all had a really good day. Happy Father's Day Tim!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed