Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers out there!

'There is something ultimate in a father's love, something that cannot fail, something to be believed against the whole world.' --Fredereick W. Faber

Happy 1st Father's Day to my wonderful and amazing husband Tim. I loved you so very much from the first moment we were together, but it went to a whole 'notha level on 8-22-07. I love you more every day for not only the great husband you are, but for the loving father you are to Baby Caden. He lights up when you walk into the room!
August
September

OctoberNovemberDecemberJanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJune

A big Happy Father's Day to my Dad as well! I will always be Daddy's Girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, TIM! We hope you have a great day spending time with your sweet family!

Jamie said...

Happy Father's Day, Tim! Enjoy your day! You truly are an amazing Daddy.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed