Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lego Play

Okay, I'm a girl, so I was obviously not much on Legos but the table Mom got Caden has Lego blocks that go with it. So I've been having fun building my own towers with it etc.
Notice the carefully constructed works of art by me.
'My name is Caden, I have been sent to seek and destroy all Lego works of art.'
Notice the determination on his face!

and after my masterpiece was destroyed... 'Mission accomplished...target annihilated...'

Who knew something as small as Caden's foot could make so much noise, check out the video...

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That is some serious "play" going on! He is so much fun to watch. And Mommy makes beautiful Lego towers!

Anonymous said...

Caden I'm so glad you like this little table! I tried to get something that had lots of parts and pieces to it so you could enjoy watching Mommy pick them all up at the end of your playtime! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed